Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a.......



Well we've had snow for quite a while already but the amount we got in a few short hours last night was impressive to me :) The power unfortunately also went out but not longer than a few hours. We are enjoying the snow so much this year...it's beautiful and soft and fluffy and the temperatures have been beautiful in the high teens. This new amount will just add to the great tubing and snowmachining we've already been having. Naomi woke up this morning and facetiously said "Mom I think we'll have a white Christmas this year" hehe!

Our friends' car that is parked in our yard...it's a mini

Guess what's under the snow?? My car lol

Poor chickadees...I need to refill their feeder

This is about as much daylight as we got yesterday...it was continuous sunrise directly into sunset

I took this through the window during the night



Inside looks so cozy and inviting...

The steps...if you are familiar with our yard the snow is higher than the railing along the steps



3 comments:

Daphne Mays said...

Goodness! Wasn't I just there not that long ago? It doesn't seem like we've had THAT much more snow since then, but obviously we have! Yeah, it will be a white one! :) Great pictures!

Jill said...

I am jealous!!!! So pretty! Have a merry Christmas you guys!

Rachel said...

We had it so warm here over Christmas and Boxing day it was crazy. On the 26th it was +5c. We finally got some good snow last night. I just can't imagine having as much snow as you do and still loving it. Lol! Although reading your blog makes e want to come visit.