Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Treats



The past two Christmases I haven't felt much like doing Christmas baking but this year I decided with the kids' help it could be so much fun! We sure did have a great time...granted I ended up doing the lion share of cookie cutting out and baking but the kids did a great job of egg cracking, ingredient measuring, pouring and mixing. Jeremiah was chief in charge of putting mixed cookie dough in the refrigerator to chill. So...in all 5 kinds of cookies were baked and much much much cookie dough tasting was done by all little mouths! Here are some pictures...














2 comments:

katiewood said...

Ahhhh, the memories! I've missed you during my Christmas baking! This is the first year since you guys left that I really went all on board too! Love you guys :-)

Daphne Mays said...

Making such great memories! Fun stuff! Love your kiddos!