They say a hero is someone who gives there life to something greater. David I miss you so much you always said I was your hero. I just serve my country, you served and fought for the Lord. Something I was never brave enough to do. That's why you're my hero. I love you bro. - Josh Boyd
I love you. I am so proud of the life you lived. God is still using you in a major way to change lives, mine included. I hope you can see. Heaven is looking so much better now. I can't wait to see you again, but I will do my best to live my life like you did and not waste the time that I have here. I love you. Always. - Amy Boyd
They say only the good die young, but David Boyd, you were great. Some of the crazy things you did weren't very "good" (playing with fire, throwing ice at my car window just to name a few) but they were GREAT fun that's for sure. Your passion for the Lord has set people on fire and all I can say is thank you for being such an inspiration to us all. I will always miss you until the day I die. - Nikki Franks
David Boyd, I love you so much, and I am so grateful that you were a part of my life! You were always a smile and an encouragement just when i needed it most! You will be missed dearly! I thank God for you, for the encouragement you were in my life and for the amazing witness you were in the lives of others! You were on fire for God ...and you let the whole world know. A great example! I hope I can let me fire for God blaze just as bright and strong as yours was! God called one of his warriors home, and with joy I say that I will see you again someday!! with Lots of Love ♥ Your Sister in Christ
Thank you to everyone for the loving prayers. I will miss my brother terribly, but it's only short term loss. I know that I know that I will see him again. David has joined the Church Triumphant; he now serves Jesus in ways I can only dream of - Jon Boyd
Every time I say your name in prayer I thank God for you and the life you lived before us all. I'm overjoyed when I think of your genuine love and kind heart. Your selfless passion to see the unloved and unreached come to the Savior. Your willingness to go and to serve wherever your Savior led. I miss you -- a lot-- and I look forward to a joy-packed reunion some day. Rest well my son and bask in all of heavens glorys for we will join you soon. - Tim Bartlow
Death is a defeated foe... he knows his time is short. He screwed up here, only life will come of this!!! - Larry Boyd
We love you David and will miss you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment