Ok I know those two topics don't really go together but those are our exciting going's on. Ryan has been working hard with multiple different pieces of equipment (all the while causing me to have mini-heart attacks as he maneuvers equipment up to but NOT over the edge of a steepish drop) to extend our driveway around the back of the house which is actually the front of the house...hmmm...oh never mind. We'd like to be able to haul our firewood to the door that is the front door technically but has been being used as a back door and where the wood stove is. We'll build a woodshed back there and a dog run for Doc as well so he can spend more time outdoors.


On other topics, Rodney Mays has generously offered to teach a handgun class for the staff ladies so we've been having a great time learning the in's and out's of loading, unloading, safety, gun nomenclature and the fine art of accurately and safely shooting handguns. It's really fun!
This was my turn with a single shot revolver...6 shots!!

Tonight is high school graduation at GVS and there are four people graduating. In such a small community I'm surprised at how much pride I feel for these young men as they complete high school and begin life as adults.
1 comment:
Wow Ray you're a good shot. I would have love to go shooting with you. :) Way to go!
Post a Comment