I enjoyed those Mom comments so much earlier that I "uncovered" a few more...enjoy!
It's not your fault, it's your germs' fault? Well that's a new one. Fine, then, ask your germs to come over here so I can give them a consequence.
Because you might fall out that's why.
Because not everyone in the Community Center wants to hear about that.
How do you think it made your sister feel when you punched her in the head just now?
Would you like it if I poured water all over your face? Then don't do it to him!
Please hold the frog gently.
I think the bank teller is busy right now, Sweetheart. I know you want to share that with her, but right now she is too busy to guess how to spell your name.
Why is there urine in this?
Quit ringing the blasted doorbell, I told you you need to stay outside!
It is very spicy so I don't think you should. If you want to you can, but it will probably burn your mouth. Okay then. Then I suppose you should go get some milk. No, you can do it by yourself. No, I am pretty sure you won't die, but maybe next time you'll believe me when I tell you something is spicy!
What is my makeup doing here?
Where on earth did your pants and underwear go?
Do your ears work?
Because it's not healthy to eat McDonald's food everyday. I know we did. I know we do. Well, it's still not really healthy. Yes, the next time we go you can get some Chicken McNuggets. I don't know. Maybe in a week. You won't starve by then. Because I will give you other things to eat in the meantime!
That's too bad that your legs are broken, but you still need to go to sleep.
1 comment:
hehe yeah when I was up in Cable babysitting Felix for two weeks I heard things come out of my mouth directed to Felicity that I NEVER thought I'd have to say. It's hard to keep kiddles in line when half the time you're fighting laughter over the things you need to keep them from doing.
Post a Comment