Some fun quotes I read on MckMama's blog this morning....titled "Things I have heard come out of my mouth recently" cracked me up!!! Enjoy!
That is just an excuse. Because there is really no such thing as eating too many vegetables that you get a vegetable ache.
Please do not eat acorns. Because they are not food! Okay, because they are not food for humans. I know he did, but that still doesn't make it okay for you.
You may never try to sneak out of the house during room time. Because I don't want to lose you! I don't care if you bring your map or not, you may not leave without asking me.
I'm sorry to hear that; I hope your nostril feels better soon. No, I will not call the ambulance. Because a nostril ache is not a real illness. Yes, when you are older you can call an ambulance if you want. Not for a long, long time.
Because it isn't polite to answer the door with no clothes on, that's why.
Good heavens don't stick that up your nostril! Well then take it out now! Because I don't want it to get stuck and because it scares me. I know that Jesus is always with me, even when I'm scared, but you still can't stick things up your nostril.
2 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! I think moms often say amazing and random things! Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE this. So funny!
Post a Comment