Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Shoes!!




I found a pattern for these shoes and since I love the knock off ones I bought at Target, I thought I'd try it. They turned out great and look so cute and stay on Jeremiah's feet just as well as the ones from Target. If anyone knows of a baby that could use some, let me know.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Rachel, you really are the best. And the shoes are pretty stellar too!

Unknown said...

super cute shoes!! Where did you find the pattern? What material did you use on the bottom of the shoe?

Ryan and Rachel Cote said...

I got the pattern at stardustshoes.com. I used the cut off bottoms of some soft jeans of Ryan's so they won't wear through as easily. I actually basted a layer of fleece on the top of the sole as well so that the inside of the sole would be a little warmer and softer!