One of the main reasons we went to Wisconsin was to be a part of my (Rachel) baby sister's wedding. The girls were all flowergirls and JJ was the ring "bear". We did a lot of wedding preparations in the first week or so. Making decorations, working on food preparation, and then decorating the church and setting everything up for the wedding.
The Rehearsal dinner was a lot of fun...Chipotle catered in which is always delicious...
The wedding rehearsal went well and the kids, especially the girls, all giggled and were so excited about this wedding.
The next bunch of pics are of the morning of the wedding. Preparations and getting dressed, etc. I am a total sucker for detail pics so I have included some that Tamara and Brian's very talented wedding photographer took. Also I included a picture of my sister's hair since I believe she has the most beautiful hair of anyone on the planet.
Next up the Wedding Portraits, the Ceremony and the Reception...

















3 comments:
Love this Rae! The kids were all so good.
Love the pictures! Glad you were able to go down and be a part of that. Natalie looks just like your sister!
She was a beautiful bride.
Post a Comment