Well, I haven't posted any pics of the family lately so here's a big update post...This includes pictures of when we went up to Cable, WI to visit Kara and Nate, and a trip to the Zoo, as well as some Halloween dress up costumes...Enjoy!

Natalie the Zebra

Bella the Bumblebee

Naomi the Asian Princess

Jeremiah the puppy (excuse the filthy face :P)

Up in Cable, WI my bro-in-law helping clear leaves out of a friend's yard

My sister Kara

JJ the Jet Plane (that's what my niece Felicity calls him)

Cousin time!

Having fun eating lunch outside...what ???barefoot?????

The guys watching dumb clips on UTube

One of our zoo favorites...penguins

the crew...

prehistoric giant (well that's what he looks like to me)

Ryan wanted to make this picture look like it wasn't at the zoo
I think he was successful!

This peacock (that the girls named Freddy) was in the picnic area.
The girls decided to chase him but he just kept running around the same
table so the girls were chasing him around and around and around this one picnic
table...I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face!
No comments:
Post a Comment