Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Remembering Terry and praying for Sandy and the children


Today I remember the life of Terry Dorothy. I remember when I was a young girl, visiting Terry and Sandy at their house in the Blue Apartments at New Tribes as they were newlyweds. We always had such a good time of laughter and Terry was always teasing with a twinkle in his eyes. When they had their first child, Jonathan I was so proud to be the first baby sitter when he was a few weeks old. Through the years we've moved away and they've moved away and we've sometimes lost contact but I always have had a fond spot for them in my heart and in my remembrances. I pray for Sandy and the children as they mourn the loss of their husband and father. I mourn the senseless loss of Terry too soon.
The memorial service is being held today at 6:00p.m. at
Waukesha Bible Church in Waukesha, WI.
The viewing is at 5:00p.m.

No comments: