
Well, here's the announcement. We're expecting another baby in February 2008. Here's my 15 week ultrasound picture. It was so fun watching the squirmy little baby as they tried to get measurements. The technician claims that we're having a boy. I guess we've had a few girls so I'm a little doubtful until we see this little baby face to face!! We're very excited and the girls are too!
3 comments:
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!! I can hardley wait.
So it's not two babies, huh? :) Maybe a boy, though...will you have another ultrasound since it's still a little early to determine gender for sure? We're excited for you guys. It was so nice to see a family picture of you all. Is your hair reddish? I can't really figure out who your girls take after, but they're all sooooo cute! Will you actually be moving to Camp of the Woods? Glad you all had such a good time there!
If it's a boy, I think you should name it Jonathan! :)
Post a Comment