Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cotes Enter the World of Blogging

Hi, well this is my first posting on our blog. Hopefully I will get the hang of this and will be able to keep this up to date. We just sent out our first newsletter/prayerletter today. Our first big step in raising support to head to Camp of the Woods. We're very excited to see what God is going to do with this ministry. I'm hoping to be able to mail out the applications for proof of citizenship for Naomi, Natalie and Bella this weekend. That would be one down a few more to go. Well, that's all I'll blog for now until I have this down better. Until next time....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good you guys. What a great way to keep everyone up to date! I look forward to seeing your next update.

Anonymous said...

Great job Rae! You're awsome at this.

Josie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about your culture shock! Just kidding! Miss you!